ZION NATIONAL PARK, UTAH April 2009

We left Laughlin, NV this morning and headed North to Zion National Park. We had to drive through a very dangerous zone about half way through the drive and I am proud to say that it did not get me. I kept my blinders on and drove right through Las Vegas and what made it even more astonishing was that Kathy kept chanting Pai Gow, Pai Gow in my ear. In spite if her chantings my resolve held and we are now in the town of Springdale, UT which is on park land but not inside the gates. The actual gate is about 2 miles down the road and we will be heading there first thing in the morning. I have attached a couple or three pictures that I took from 3 sides of our campground, I am anticipating some very spectacular scenery over the next couple of days.

No comments: