FROM Y’ALL TO EH!!! Day 10 June 3, 2010 Brimley, MI to Dowling, Ontario

We stayed last night in Brimley State Park which was a large and very nice park. However it was pretty quiet as we are not quite into the camping season here. We were eager to get going so I took a couple of pictures and headed.

We headed straight to the border which was only a few miles down the road in Sault Ste. Marie, MI. After a fruitless stop at the Duty Free Shop we joined the line heading for the border inspection. We were waived through with a simple “ Have a good day, Sir”. I am sure it was my good looks, charm and personality that impressed them.

We were now in Sault Ste. Marie, Ontario and I realized that I had not been here since January of 1973 and of course I couldn’t recognize anything. We decided not to stop and just keep heading to Dowling. So other than a stop for lunch we we just followed our nose and arrived in Dowling just around supper time. So it was hugs all around and we settled in to catch up.

No comments: