CASA GRANDE Tuesday, Dec. 23, 2008

We hit the links again today and the highlight of the day was that ROD beat RICK. Again let me repeat Rod beat Rick. I believe that the last and only time was in 1990 in Whitby, Ontario. I know, I know, it is embarrassing to admit that it has been that long since I last won. However I believe the trend has changed and it will be a common occurance in the future.

The weather was a little colder but we dodged the rain and it turned out to be a good day especially because Rod beat Rick. The course was nice, it wasn't that long but the greens were very fast making putting very tricky.

The rest of the day was pretty uneventful. We returned from golf to do a little barbequing on Rick's real BBQ with charcoal. There is no better way to cook a steak. After dinner we just relaxed and Kathy watched a little TV and I replayed the day of golf in my mind. The day where the trend changed and Rod beat Rick.














Relaxing after Golfing















This is Rick, the guy I beat in golf

No comments: