THE ALASKAN ADVENTURE Day 100 August 24, 2009 Prince Rupert, BC

Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday to you.
Happy Birthday Dear Kathy.
Happy Birthday to you.

Yes, its Kathys birthday and it has been pointed out to me that you do not comment on a lady's age. Since I know whats good for me, I got the point.

It is still raining here so we stayed close to home, relaxed and quietly celebrated Kathy's birthday. With the master chef's guidance, I put together the famous chicken stew. It turned out OK, but I definitely don't have the master chef's touch. We are not sure what is happening tomorrow, it is still calling for rain and if that is the case we may head out. Our next stop of any duration is Hyder.

In spite of the rain it was still a good day.

Happy Birthday, I love you.

































































PS: 56

No comments: