WINTERING IN CALIFORNIA April 12 - 23, 2010

The last couple of weeks has been spent saying goodbye to people as the park is slowly empting out.  The Canadians have pretty much all left as the weather in Canada is becoming favorable.  Other than saying goodbye to people we have just been relaxing and enjoying the nice weather. 

I have got a few golf games in and Kathy is diligently riding her bike but other than that it is pretty peaceful.

On the 17th of April I celebrated my 61st birthday.  We spent the day going over to Lake Elsinore and meeting up with a friend we hadn't seen in many years.  Kathy and I both worked with Sanjay Choudhuri at GWG and we met up with him and Nancy ( his better half ) at a small restaurant.  We managed to turn breakfast into a 3 hour event and it was really nice to catch up and hear about his future plans.  I unfortuntely forgot my camera but Sanjay brought his and pictures were taken.  I will post them when Sanjay forwards them to me.

The Pictures arrived.















Starting next week we will be getting the truck camper ready for the trip to Canada and slowing starting to move what we need from the 5th wheel into the camper.  We are starting to get itchy feet, the travelling bug is starting to bite, the truck is whining, the north is calling.  It's time to go.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I recommend to you to visit a site on which there is a lot of information on a theme interesting you.