WINTERING IN CALIFORNIA April 7, 2010

Today was golf day for Rod and laundry day for Kathy. Sounds fair to me.

We headed over to Moreno Valley and The Ranch at Moreno Valley Golf Course where we played the Lakes and Mountain courses. It was a little windy but not enough to make a significant impact on my game. The course is really nice, in very good shape and I thoroughly enjoyed myself. 

I have been impressed with all the golf courses in the area and there is a lot of them.  The rains this year has them all in good condition and the price is certainly right.  A round with cart will run anywhere from
$25 - $ 35.  Pretty hard to beat.















Kathy also enjoyed her day in the laundry room but she always enjoys doing laundry.

After dinner we joined the Wednesday night poker game. This game is usually men only and restricted to a max of 10 players however as people are starting to head home for the summer we were short a few players. This opened a spot for Kathy to play but I am not sure they will invite us back as we took 1st and 2nd spot which was the only spots that paid money. It was a nice way to end the day.

No comments: